Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Super Tuesday Projection

Even though I have had a serious flu for the past two weeks, I am getting better finally today on Super Tuesday
and just to remind everyone, being an old political hack and poll watcher and media dicer..and slicer..LOL
I so love all this brouhaha.. ha ha about Obama and I did threaten to publish a cartoon about him in the White House demanding Andrew Jackson's crystal ashtray,, after he won,,and throwing away his Nicorettes, and lighting up the hundred year old Cuban cigar.. but I got the Flu,, so I will settle for a projection tonight, and no statistics involved .. just good old fashioned 30 years of watching the polls and pundits
But before I tell you who will win the Super Tuesday,, I found it extra amusing that Virginians.. even Northern Virginiians.. supposedly urbane and sophisticated politicos did not know that our Super Tuesday ..is scheduled for February 12th.. Maybe I should have posted this yesterday before some folks headed down the to voting sites that were NOT open.
OK HERE IT IS: Hillary Clinton vs John McCain
That is a projection, not an endorsement for either candidate. LOL
That's all folks, no photos tonight.
Enjoy