Search This Blog

Saturday, March 1, 2008

Three AM Ad


I will tell you this. I don't want Labama answering the phone at three AM.. since he doesn't have a clue about the Red Phone other than from what he saw on TV
and I certainly don't want Obama answering that phone, because from what I can tell
he doesn't have true faith and loyalty to the USA, and neither does his wife.
With the hard core black Muslim, Farakahn, in his corner, and his statement that Al Quida really never existed in the Middle East, what else is in store?
The Red Phone rings and he consults with Farak or Jesse Jackson or . well I won't say more. I am totally appalled by Obama's surge and lead.
As a note, even though I don't like Obama, if I were Obama, if I got the nomination, the Secret Service should start keeping an eye out early, because the level of engagement will be highly ratcheted up, and never overlook the fanatics out there.
Obama attracts both kinds of fanatics, supporters and opponents.
This is a dangerous election and a dangerous campaign.
Just an observation, using my highly trained analytical medical skills.
No juice here, I wish it were.
Sleep tight, my friends. sleep tight.