Search This Blog

Thursday, August 9, 2007

Another NEW plan


Evidently Blogging is like keeping a public/private journal so today was a good day. I swam today because my back was killing me from sitting behing the one eye monster last night editing the Target Universe, the econ book, and talk about a natural no side effect sleeping pill... WOOEEE, economic theory is boring.

Today I just watched some stocks that I am interested in.. and may buy a few shares next week if the price is right.. and let's see a photo.. must include a photo.. something relevant to today..like a photo of me sleeping :) well this is someone else sleeping,, and I can't mention names.. but you can guess. His name rhymes with Sean and he gets more shut eye than anyone else I know..(I am just jealous) LOL
or perhaps swimming-- where I am happiest.

Ok hanging tough.

izzy