Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Eight, count'em so called interesting things about me

My first language was German which I spoke exclusively until I was five years old and now have mysteriously forgotten it--so much for the first five years of life. (one)

When I was in 4th Grade I refused to speak to anyone for a semester, including my teacher, who sent me to office to take a hearing test, whereupon the nurse discovered I was Bullsh*tting after passing the hearing test perfectly, however they did discover that my vision had changed from 20/20 to 540/540 (minus) that is.. so I became known as the four-eyed skinny brat after that. (that counts as two)

I ran away from home when I was 15 years old and started my own life and never returned except to visit briefly when I was 22. (four)

I did manage to graduate from college, somehow despite being labeled blind, semi-retarded, just a girl, and an obvious candidate for early pregnancy and drug use, neither of which turned out to be true. (five and six)

I am highly competitive, irritable, petulant and moody so I like people are quiet, dumb and stable. LOL (seven and eight)

Ok there are you satisfied?