Search This Blog

Sunday, February 10, 2008

DIATRIBES ALL AROUND

Anne Coulter for Dictator
Anybody watch C-Span after McCain appears to be winning the US Primary.
WOW what a diatribe.
Then I watched Obama say next to nothing last night at the Richmond speech. Like Joe said, I wonder if Hillary Clinton thought she was losing her mind when she listened to Obama say exactly NOTHING other than a rant about Washington DC insiders.
To quote Doug Wilder, former Virginia Governor, and the only "Afro-American" to be elected.. in the grand Old Commonweath:
"Is he still chewing on that old RAG?"
One of my favorite most memorable quotes.. I will post some photos and more policial fun later today
I have decided to soothe my soul today by attending services in Old Towne Alexandria and take some photos
too.. tba..