Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Obama on Nicorettes

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OrdUN9KAf4M

You knew I would get around to this sooner or later,, since I was frustated in my attempt to create cartoon about Obama in the Whitehouse, using the Andrew Jackson ashtray.. so I will have to resort to some of the U Tube fun that is already out there..

Am I bitter because I gave up smoking? No,, I also use Nicorette to this day,, and one day I won't--I gave up smoking because of a personal health choice--unlike Labamba who gave it up.. because of the so called Presidential image. Andrew Jackson smoked his way through his life,, in fact he reeked from cigarette smoke at 20 paces.. as the people he dualed with testified to.
I like to use him as an example because Andrew Jackson was a BAD-AXX :)

Most of the American Presidents did smoke .. don't quote me on that, and it is a little known fact, revealed on the tour of Mount Vernon, and since I live near George Washington's home, I have taken that tour many times, that in the Presidential gardens right here on the Potomac, that tobacco and marijuana were grown for George's personal use.
The local Grist Mill, local tourist spot, GW had his own distillary since he could no longer import English Gin!! Well, until after the War was over anyway.

So much for the history lesson, having too much fun now.. and gotta get back to work.